top of page
Some important information for your RENEWAL
Our on site staff and back office support team are here to assist all Centralites with their renewals.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN RENEWING ONLINE
2024 Renewals will close on Tuesday 12 September 2023.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU MISS THE DEADLINE?
- You will not be able to secure your current / preferred room, as it may be re-allocated to another student.
- You may have to apply as a new student, which includes re-supplying all of the necessary documentation for approval.
- You will have to pay the new student application fee of R1000.00.
- Your deposit will be refunded* at the end of this year and will not not be carried over.
- You will have to pay the full deposit required to secure your room for 2024 after your approval.
ONLINE RENEWAL PLATFORM
As a current Centralite, you will renew on our easy-to-use online renewal platform.
The online application platform is mobile responsive, you can apply from anywhere.
UNIQUE LINK TO ACCESS THE PLATFORM
Each student will receive a UNIQUE LINK, sent via email to your registered email address, to access the platform. This ensures data security and includes all of your profile information with Campus Central Student Accommodation, including your previous deposit.
Can't find your email with your unique link? Send us an email and we will send it through to you.
A non-refundable RENEWAL fee of R1000.00 will be required to process all student renewals within the same building and if wish to change buildings.
DEPOSIT CARRY OVER
We will carry over your current 2023 deposit (if a deposit was paid), reducing your deposit required for your 2024 room booking.
After approval, you/your guarantor will be required to pay the deposit top up to secure your preferred room for 2024.
1ST MONTH RENT
You will have the option to pay your 1st month rent by 31st December 2023.
SELF-FUNDED & NSFAS STUDENTS
You will confirm your current guarantor / re-nominate a guarantor during your renewal process.
If a new guarantor is nominated, they will be required to re-upload their required documentation.
A guarantor is someone who agrees to pay for your accommodation fees for the year, for example a parent, guardian or close relative.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE ONLINE
No EFTs / bank deposits will be accepted for application fee, deposit and 1st month rent.
MONTHLY & YEARLY FEES
All fees payable are stipulated per room type before renewing. Please take careful note of fees required when choosing your room.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEW GUARANTORS
SELF-FUNDED & NSFAS STUDENTS
1. Three (3) most recent payslips, if this is not available then a letter of employment or signed employment contract
2. Three (3) months latest bank statements
3. Commission earners to supply six (6) months’ payslips and bank statements
4. If under debt review, supply letter from debt counsellor
5. Self-employed - letter from accountant, business registration documents, six (6) month business bank statements and six (6) months personal bank statements
bottom of page